The IC and LED markets have dramatically increased their use of silver wire in recent years. Silver wire helps increase light intensity in LED applications and this has created rising expectations for its future.
With a command of alloying and production technology developed and improved in our gold wire production, TATSUTA has developed a wide variety of silver wire in response to various potential applications.
For LED applications
- 5% higher light intensity than gold wire
- Enables FAB design with N2 gas only
- Excellent joining properties with gold pads
- Long-term reliability equivalent to gold wire
For IC applications
- Enables stable continuous bonding under the same conditions as gold wire
- Restrains chip damage
- BSOB (Ball Stitch on Ball) is easily carried out
- For inquiries about Bonding Wire