- Based on our experience and achievements accumulated over many years, we provide a variety of analysis menus and flexibly support the business activities of our customers.
One of our group companies, TATSUTA Environmental Analysis Center, not only analyzes and measures water quality, air pollution, soil contamination, working environment, noise and vibration, but also provides various menus, such as analysis of hazardous substances, including asbestos, dioxins, and PCBs, RoHS, and causes of product failures and defects.
Various analysis menu
TATSUTA Environmental Analysis Center
With its analysis technology, TATSUTA Environmental Analysis Center, a member of the TATSUTA Group, will continue to protect our invaluable natural world, and create living environments in the form of healthy, enjoyable communities that we will be proud to hand down to our children.
Quick performance of
- Dioxin analysis
- Dioxins are extremely toxic and hazardous substances. Their analysis requires advanced ultramicro analysis technology and an accuracy control system that guarantees high quality. We introduce the latest equipment and technology to improve our capacity and realize the analysis in a minimum of three days.
A wide range of PCB analysis available
with a proven track record
- PCB microanalysis
- We perform a wide range of PCB analysis, including trace amounts of PCBs in transformer oil, insulating oil, pressure-sensitive paper and coatings, as well as PCBs in water, air, soil and PCB-contaminated wastes such as waste cloth, instruments and containers.
One-stop support for working
- Working environment measurement
- Indoor work that manufactures and handles hazardous substances subject to laws and regulations such as the Industrial Safety and Health Act is required to regularly measure and assess the working environment and appropriately improve the environment according to the results. We provide one-stop support for working environment management from assessment to improvement.
Responding to diverse needs
by fully exploiting our knowledge
- Water, air, soil, and other analysis
- We respond to various analysis needs such as water quality, air pollution, soil contamination, asbestos, industrial wastes, products and materials.
- For inquiries about environmental analysis business