- Utilizing the wire drawing technology accumulated in producing electric wires, we meet the needs for further miniaturization and higher definition of semiconductors and electronic devices.
Bonding wires are one of the key components that constitute a semiconductor package. In addition to the mainstream gold wires, TATSUTA also manufactures copper wires and silver wires, which have excellent cost performance and have been increasingly used in recent years. We are also focusing on creating unprecedented new products.
High-performance fine wires developed
by exploiting ultrafine wire technology
Developed by extensive experience and
technologies accumulated over many years
- Gold (Au) wires
- We have produced gold wires for semiconductors for over 30 years since our foundation. With our quick response and detailed technical support in cooperation between production and sales, our products are well accepted by major semiconductor manufacturers and installed in many electronic components.
Bonding wires that utilize
the unique characteristics of silver
- Silver (Ag) wires
- Silver bonding wires have expanded their market rapidly in recent years, particularly in the fields of LEDs and memory where copper wires are not usable as an alternative to gold wires.
Cost-effective bonding wires
that replace gold wires
- Copper (Cu) wires
- For about 30 years, we have been striving to improve our copper wire technology to meet ever complicating and sophisticating applications and overseas demands. Due to the sharp rise in gold prices in recent years, the sales of cost-effective copper wires have taken off mainly overseas. The adoption is expanding from discrete small-pin systems to multi-pin IC applications.
Bonding wire that combines
the advantages of gold and copper
- Palladium-copper (Pd-Cu) wires
- More competitive than gold, these new palladium-coated copper bonding wires allow a wider range of production control than copper wires.
- For inquiries about bonding wire business