Disclaimer when using our website
The information provided on the website managed and operated by the TATSUTA Group (hereinafter, “this website”) is subject to change without notice to the customer. The information does not guarantee the specifications of our products or cover all our products. We are not liable for any damage caused to the customer due to the contents.
Copyright and trademark rights
We hold the copyright of a variety of information, such as products, services, and technologies posted on this site (hereinafter, “materials”). These materials are protected by copyright law and other laws. You may use them only under the conditions described below.
- You may use, copy, and download only for non-commercial purposes and within your organization.
- You are not allowed to falsify, distribute, or use these materials for wired transmission.
Except for the above, this website does not grant any rights based on the copyrights, trademark rights, industrial property rights, or any other intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party. For example, we do not grant any license based on intellectual property rights related to products or services introduced or mentioned in the documents on this website.
We recommend the following browsers for safer and more comfortable use on this website.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft Edge latest version
- Google Chrome latest version
- Mozilla Firefox latest version
- Safari latest version