Based on our core businesses of electric wire/cable and electronic materials and with overwhelming vitality and speed, TATSUTA will continuously and proactively take up the development of businesses that will lead the next generation. At the same time, we will also promote a consolidated management that is both highly conscientious and transparent, so that we may create sustainable growth and improve long-term corporate value, as well as consider global environmental problems while providing products and services with characteristics that will meet customer needs and thus also contribute to the sustainable growth and development of society.
Corporate Code of Conduct
- By devoting ourselves to creative and novel ideas and with an indomitable spirit, we shall develop technology and products demanded by society and our customers providing useful, safe, and superior products and services.
- In every aspect of our business activities, we shall seek to bring harmony between the environment and human life, recognizing that conserving the global environment is one of the most important issues faced by all peoples of the world and thus, must be a basic element of our management approach.
- We shall respect the character and individuality of our employees, ensuring a safe and comfortable work environment rich in diversity.
- We shall establish good and sound relations with interested parties outside the company, including stockholders, clients and local communities.
- We shall observe domestic and international laws, as well as in-house rules, in conducting fair corporate activities according to social norms and morals.
- We shall appropriately and fairly disclose information related to our corporate activities so as to enhance management transparency.