Number of Issued Shares and Shareholders
|Total number of shares authorized||(Common stocks) 156,693,000 shares|
|Total number of issued shares||(Common stocks) 70,156,394 shares|
|Number of shareholders||13,766 persons|
Percentage of shares held by shareholder type
|Name||Number of shares held (1,000 shares)||Percentage of shares held to the total number of issued shares (%)|
|JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation||22,739||36.80|
|The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust Account)||2,928||4.74|
|Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust Account)||2,848||4.61|
|Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd.||1,729||2.79|
|Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust Account No. 4)||1,528||2.47|
|BBH/SUMITOMO MITSUI TRUST BANK, LIMITED(LONDON BRANCH )/SMTTIL/JAPAN SMALL CAP FUND CLT AC||1,141||1.84|
|Individual shareholder A||915||1.48|
|Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust Account No. 5)||534||0.86|
|Employee Stock Ownership Association||478||0.77|
|Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust Account No. 6)||473||0.76|
- Number of shares is rounded down to the nearest thousand.
- Shareholding ratio is calculated excluding treasury stock (8,374,360 shares.) The holding ratio is calculated by deducting treasury stock and rounding down to the third decimal place.
|Fiscal year||Period beginning on April 1 and ending on March 31 of the following year|
|Annual ordinary general meeting of shareholders||Convened in June each year|
|Shareholder registry administrator||Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
1-4-5 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|Shareholder registry administrator
Handling office of shareholder registry administrator
|Special account management institution||Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited, Stock Transfer Agency Business Dept., Osaka
4-5-33 Kitahama, Chuo-ku, Osaka
|Number of shares per share unit||100 shares|
|Stock exchange listing||The First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange|
|Method of giving public notice||The Company gives public notice on its website (http://www.tatsuta.co.jp) in electronic form. However, a public notice is posted in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun in the case of any accident or other unavoidable event where electronic public notice is unavailable.|
- Along with stock dematerialization, an account management institution with which you have your account (securities brokers, etc.) shall in principle handle the request for change of shareholder’s address, request to buy back shares less than a basic lot, and various procedures. Please contact your securities brokers, etc. when going through a procedure. Please note that the shareholder registry administrator (Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation) cannot handle them.
- Regarding procedures related to your shares recorded in special accounts, please contact Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited since they are an account management institution for the above-mentioned special account.
- Dividends you have not received yet shall be paid at Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.