Water leakage detection system
Because it pinpoints the location of the leakage, immediate action can be taken Water leak location is electronically measured and digitally displayed at units of 1 meter. Furthermore, when a water leak occurs, the sensor uses a colored display, making an on-site visual confirmation easy and making it possible to identify the location of the leak more quickly.
- Detectable leak locations The leak locations detected by the sensor are digitally displayed in increments of meters. The locations are detected up to 400 meters.
- A detector suitable for a comprehensive disaster prevention monitoring system The control output contacts are provided to enable central control of multiple detectors.
Locational data can also be output (RS-485 [Modbus] 4-20 mA output).
- Monitoring a wide area with a single sensor The sensor in the form of a line reliably detects water in any part of its line, without malfunctioning due to humidity, and enables detection of pure water, acid and alkaline solutions.
- Simple to install, safe and easy to maintain The sensor’s weak energy circuit of 12.5VAC or lower assures safety.
The sensor is highly flexible and easy to handle.
Built-in type, leak-location detector AD-AS-1LDMA
- Digital display of leak locations
- Maximum sensor connection length is up to 400 meters, monitoring a wide range
- Central control by network connection (RS-485)
- Optimal control by various settings (alarm holding, sensitivity adjustment, etc.)
- Conformity with CE marking
- For inquiries about products